- 更多例句： 下一页
- He butted in and loused up the deal .
- A couple of rams are butting at each other .
- Why do you butt in when grown people are talking ?
- Now get the butt into your butt rest .
- Nobody asked your opinion so butt out .
- thick end of the handle
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
同义词：cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, fag
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同义词：buttocks, nates, arse, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
- a victim of ridicule or pranks
同义词：goat, laughingstock, stooge
- the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同义词：border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt against, butt on
- place end to end without overlapping; "The frames must be butted at the joints"