- 更多例句： 下一页
- The jungle was bordered by another stream .
- Our task borders on the impossible .
- The cabin was built on the border of the forest .
- Refugees crossed the border in full spate .
- Enemy troops raided our border areas .
- a strip forming the outer edge of something; "the rug had a wide blue border"
- a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- a line that indicates a boundary
同义词：boundary line, borderline, delimitation, mete
- the boundary of a surface
- the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同义词：adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
同义词：surround, environ, ring, skirt
- enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
同义词：frame, frame in
- provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
- form the boundary of; be contiguous to