- a ring: 卡簧
- be in the ring for: 参加...的竞选
- ring in: 包围; 偷偷带进
- I was just going to speak, when the bell rang .
- His voice carries the ring of authority .
- The ring sum of two circs is a circ .
- The outer ring contains the valence electrons .
- Weigh this ring in the small steelyard .
- a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron hoop for tying a horse"
- jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger; "she had rings on every finger"; "he noted that she wore a wedding band"
- a platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
- a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- the sound of a bell ringing; "the distinctive ring of the church bell"; "the ringing of the telephone"; "the tintinnabulation that so voluminously swells from the ringing and the dinging of the bells"--E. A. Poe
- an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
同义词：gang, pack, mob
- (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
- a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
同义词：halo, annulus, doughnut, anchor ring
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
同义词：call, telephone, call up, phone
- attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify; "ring birds"; "band the geese to observe their migratory patterns"
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
同义词：surround, environ, skirt, border
- sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification; "Ring the bells"; "My uncle rings every Sunday at the local church"
- ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
同义词：resound, echo, reverberate