[ krʌʃ ]发音: 用"crush"造句
- crush in: 挤进、把....塞进、压[碾]成
- the crush: 推动情人的床
- crush crush: 艰难局面; 压塌; 左右为难的困境
- The iraq revolt was finally crushed .
- My biceps was being crushed to a pulp .
- Crushed bones make one of the best fertilizers .
- I could crush it under the wheels of the car .
- Her refusal crushed all our hopes .
- the act of crushing
- temporary love of an adolescent
同义词：puppy love, calf love, infatuation
- a dense crowd of people
- leather that has had its grain pattern accentuated
- break into small pieces; "The car crushed the toy"
- become injured, broken, or distorted by pressure; "The plastic bottle crushed against the wall"
- come out better in a competition, race, or conflict; "Agassi beat Becker in the tennis championship"; "We beat the competition"; "Harvard defeated Yale in the last football game"
同义词：beat, beat out, shell, trounce, vanquish
- make ineffective; "Martin Luther King tried to break down racial discrimination"
- crush or bruise; "jam a toe"
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
同义词：squash, squelch, mash, squeeze
- humiliate or depress completely; "She was crushed by his refusal of her invitation"; "The death of her son smashed her"
- come down on or keep down by unjust use of one''s authority; "The government oppresses political activists"