- 更多例句： 下一页
- It has no discernible effect on spondylitis .
- Evidence of the adverse effect is limited .
- It had corrective effect on my vanity .
- His words were taking effect , which was clear .
- The curative effect varies from person to person ...
- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting"
- (of a law) having legal validity; "the law is still in effect"
- an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived); "he just did it for effect"
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
同义词：essence, burden, core, gist
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon; "the magnetic effect was greater when the rod was lengthwise"; "his decision had depressing consequences for business"; "he acted very wise after the event"
同义词：consequence, outcome, result, event, issue, upshot
- a symptom caused by an illness or a drug; "the effects of sleep loss"; "the effect of the anesthetic"