- 更多例句： 下一页
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- The company was forced to pass its dividend .
- The viscous drags is equal to the resultant force .
- The irregular force is completely irregular .
- Fresh force was force recently done .
- a putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base; "the shortstop got the runner at second on a force"
同义词：force out, force-out, force play
- an act of aggression (as one against a person who resists); "he may accomplish by craft in the long run what he cannot do by force and violence in the short one"
- (of a law) having legal validity; "the law is still in effect"
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
- a powerful effect or influence; "the force of his eloquence easily persuaded them"
- a unit that is part of some military service; "he sent Caesar a force of six thousand men"
同义词：military unit, military force, military group
- a group of people having the power of effective action; "he joined forces with a band of adventurers"
- group of people willing to obey orders; "a public force is necessary to give security to the rights of citizens"
- one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority; "the mysterious presence of an evil power"; "may the force be with you"; "the forces of evil"
- (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity; "force equals mass times acceleration"
- impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably; "She forced her diet fads on him"
- do forcibly; exert force; "Don''t force it!"
- cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"
- force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
- squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
- take by force; "Storm the fort"
- urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
同义词：coerce, hale, squeeze, pressure
In physics, a force is any influence that causes an object to undergo a certain change, either concerning its movement, direction, or geometrical construction. It is measured with the SI unit of newtons and represented by the symbol F.