- 更多例句： 下一页
- An enquiry she thought was a waste of resources .
- What was the result of the enquiry ?
- We are forced to admit the impossibility of further enquiry .
- Such, too, is my main enquiry in the essays in part one .
- How was she to reconcile this with the result of her first enquiry .
- a systematic investigation of a matter of public interest
- a search for knowledge; "their pottery deserves more research than it has received"
- an instance of questioning; "there was a question about my training"; "we made inquiries of all those who were present"
同义词：question, inquiry, query, interrogation