1.仔细搜索 (for, after)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- He 's deeply engrossed in physical research .
- He's talked with some of our research people .
- Another is the huge research library .
- The research director threw up his hands .
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- a search for knowledge; "their pottery deserves more research than it has received"
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner; "The student researched the history of that word"