音标：[ ri'sə:tʃ ] 发音:
用"research"造句"research"怎么读"research" in a sentence"research"的同义词
过去式: researched 过去分词: researched 名词复数: researches 现在分词: researching
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- He 's deeply engrossed in physical research .
- He's talked with some of our research people .
- Another is the huge research library .
- The research director threw up his hands .
- We give three research fellowships a year .
- He in particular, distrusted this new research .
- The hospital was voted $ 100000 for research .
- Her research results correlate with his .
- Monsoon research is provincial .
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- a search for knowledge; "their pottery deserves more research than it has received"
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner; "The student researched the history of that word"