[ is'tæbliʃ ]发音: 用"establish"造句
- bill to establish will: 确认遗嘱诉状
- call establish: 调用建立
- establish a business: 创业
- The judge has finished the established form .
- This is a newly established institution .
- The new law is now established beyond recall .
- We love to see our friends established .
- Luxation usually establishes a compound wound .
- use as a basis for; found on; "base a claim on some observation"
同义词：base, ground, found
- establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment; "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"; "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
同义词：prove, demonstrate, show, shew
- institute, enact, or establish; "make laws"
同义词：lay down, make
- place; "Her manager had set her up at the Ritz"
同义词：install, instal, set up
- set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
同义词：found, plant, constitute, institute
- bring about; "The trompe l''oeil-illusion establishes depth"
- build or establish something abstract; "build a reputation"
- set up or found; "She set up a literacy program"
同义词：set up, found, launch