1.植物，草木 (opp. animal); 草本；〔商用语〕树秧，苗木。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- The trees were planted at 20 feet intervals .
- He stood with his feet planted wide apart .
- Willows are planted on both sides of the streets .
- Many plants have begun to automate .
- Ethylene is a growth hormone in plants .
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
同义词：flora, plant life
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor; "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
同义词：works, industrial plant
- something planted secretly for discovery by another; "the police used a plant to trick the thieves"; "he claimed that the evidence against him was a plant"
- an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- put firmly in the mind; "Plant a thought in the students'' minds"
- place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive; "Plant a spy in Moscow"; "plant bugs in the dissident''s apartment"
- fix or set securely or deeply; "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"; "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
同义词：implant, engraft, embed, imbed
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground; "Let''s plant flowers in the garden"
- set up or lay the groundwork for; "establish a new department"
同义词：establish, found, constitute, institute
- place into a river; "plant fish"