- 更多例句： 下一页
- A number of factors contribute to this .
- We call this factor the extent of reaction .
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- Three factors falsified his expectations .
- He became the factor of lochiel country .
- (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain; it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons; it is considered a unit of heredity; "genes were formerly called factors"
- an independent variable in statistics
- an abstract part of something; "jealousy was a component of his character"; "two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony"; "the grammatical elements of a sentence"; "a key factor in her success"; "humor: an effective ingredient of a speech"
同义词：component, constituent, element, ingredient
- anything that contributes causally to a result; "a number of factors determined the outcome"
- a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer; "what are the 4 factors of 6?"
FACTOR (the Foundation to Assist Canadian Talent on Records) is a "private non-profit organization, ... dedicated to providing assistance toward the growth and development of the Canadian independent recording industry" (from their website).