- 更多例句： 下一页
- These sardines have a tinny flavor .
- Our foil packets seal the flavor in .
- What an unusual combination of flavors !
- Food cooked on an open fire has a flavor of peculiar .
- The flavor of a beer or ale is dependent on a number of factors .
- the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
同义词：relish, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, tang
- (physics) the six kinds of quarks
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
同义词：spirit, tone, feel, feeling, flavour, look, smell
Flavor or flavour is the sensory impression of a food or other substance, and is determined mainly by the chemical senses of taste and smell. The "trigeminal senses", which detect chemical irritants in the mouth and throat as well as temperature and texture, are also very important to the overall Gestalt of flavor perception.