- 更多例句： 下一页
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- It was the high season for summer flowers .
- Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .
- This lumber is seasoned for several years .
- Hans : which seasons do you like best ?
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
同义词：time of year
- a recurrent time marked by major holidays; "it was the Christmas season"
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
A season is a subdivision of the year, marked by changes in weather, ecology, and hours of daylight. Seasons result from the yearly revolution of the Earth around the Sun and the tilt of the Earth's axis relative to the plane of revolution.