- 更多例句： 下一页
- An old man trying to flirt with a young girl .
- Of course she'll flirt with anybody .
- Polly, of course, flirted with the young men .
- The men she likes are those that flirt with her .
- They say he is a terrible flirt .
- playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
同义词：flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying
- a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
同义词：coquette, vamp, vamper, minx, tease, prickteaser
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
同义词：chat up, dally, butterfly, coquet, coquette, romance, philander, mash
- behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl''s affection"
同义词：dally, toy, play