- 更多例句： 下一页
- By working hard he gained rapid promotion .
- The police car was gaining ground on the robbers .
- Mechanical energy can be lost or gained .
- They at last gain me over in the debate .
- The old man was gaining line steadily now .
- the amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input
- the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- the amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattle''s gain in weight over a period of weeks"
- increase (one''s body weight); "She gained 20 pounds when she stopped exercising"
- increase or develop; "the peace movement gained momentum"; "the car gathers speed"
- rise in rate or price; "The stock market gained 24 points today"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
同义词：advance, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground
- reach a destination, either real or abstract; "We hit Detroit by noon"; "The water reached the doorstep"; "We barely made it to the finish line"; "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
同义词：reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at
- win something through one''s efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages; "How much do you make a month in your new job?"; "She earns a lot in her new job"; "this merger brought in lots of money"; "He clears $5,000 each month"
同义词：take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in
- derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"
- obtain; "derive pleasure from one''s garden"
In electronics, gain is a measure of the ability of a circuit (often an amplifier) to increase the power or amplitude of a signal from the input to the output, by adding energy to the signal converted from some power supply. It is usually defined as the mean ratio of the signal output of a system to the signal input of the same system.