- 更多例句： 下一页
- Pressure inequalities generate gas motion .
- A real target ship was generating the data .
- And yet he generates some pride .
- It generates a scar of dense connective tissue .
- Currents generated by the winds likewise vary .
- make children; "Abraham begot Isaac"; "Men often father children but don''t recognize them"
同义词：beget, get, engender, father, mother, sire, bring forth
- bring into existence; "The new manager generated a lot of problems"; "The computer bug generated chaos in the office"; "The computer generated this image"; "The earthquake generated a tsunami"
- produce (energy); "We can''t generate enough power for the entire city"; "The hydroelectric plant needs to generate more electricity"
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year''s crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
同义词：render, yield, return, give