1.回转，回来，回去，返回，折回 ( to)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Cowperwood returned his most winning beam .
- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- She will return to his country by way of bangkok ..
- He positively refused to return to the field .
- He returned to his contemplation of the fire .
- the act of someone appearing again; "his reappearance as Hamlet has been long awaited"
- a coming to or returning home; "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party"
- getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
同义词：restitution, restoration, regaining
- the act of going back to a prior location; "they set out on their return to the base camp"
- (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
- a tennis stroke that sends the ball back to the other player; "he won the point on a cross-court return"
- a reciprocal group action; "in return we gave them as good as we got"
同义词：paying back, getting even
- the key on electric typewriters or computer keyboards that causes a carriage return and a line feed
- document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer''s tax liability; "his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return"
同义词：tax return, income tax return
- a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one); "it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"
同义词：rejoinder, retort, riposte, replication, comeback, counter
- happening again (especially at regular intervals); "the return of spring"
- the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%"
同义词：issue, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff
- go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
同义词：revert, retrovert, regress, turn back
- be restored; "Her old vigor returned"
- answer back
同义词：retort, come back, repay, riposte, rejoin
- submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority; "submit a bill to a legislative body"
- go back to something earlier; "This harks back to a previous remark of his"
同义词：hark back, come back, recall
- pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment"
- make a return; "return a kickback"
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This year''s crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
同义词：render, yield, give, generate
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
- return to a previous position; in mathematics; "The point returned to the interior of the figure"
- bring back to the point of departure
同义词：take back, bring back
- be inherited by; "The estate fell to my sister"; "The land returned to the family"; "The estate devolved to an heir that everybody had assumed to be dead"
同义词：fall, pass, devolve
- pay back; "Please refund me my money"
同义词：refund, repay, give back
- give back; "render money"
- return in kind; "return a compliment"; "return her love"
- elect again