- 更多例句： 下一页
- I send you this gift as a mark of esteem ..
- The child has musical talent [a gift for music] .
- The young cheap-jack had got the gift of gab .
- They pressed gifts on their benefactors .
- We accepted a princely gift , sum .
- the act of giving
- natural abilities or qualities
同义词：endowment, talent, natural endowment
- something acquired without compensation
A gift or a present is an object given without the expectation of payment. Although gift-giving might involve an expectation of reciprocity, a gift is meant to be free.