1.在座的，出席的，在场的，到(场)的；现存的，存在的 (opp. absent)。
2.现在的，今天的，当前的，目前的 (opp. past, future)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- There are at present four television channels .
- There were ten present not including myself .
- She buys her xmas presents on layaway .
- Two hundred odd were present at the meeting .
- You are earnestly requested to be present at the party .
- temporal sense; intermediate between past and future; now existing or happening or in consideration; "the present leader"; "articles for present use"; "the present topic"; "the present system"; "present observations"
- being or existing in a specified place; "the murderer is present in this room"; "present at the wedding"; "present at the creation"
- bring forward and present to the mind; "We presented the arguments to him"; "We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason"
同义词：represent, lay out
- recognize with a gesture prescribed by a military regulation; assume a prescribed position; "When the officers show up, the soldiers have to salute"
- cause to come to know personally; "permit me to acquaint you with my son"; "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- formally present a debutante, a representative of a country, etc.
- deliver (a speech, oration, or idea); "The commencement speaker presented a forceful speech that impressed the students"
- present somebody with something, usually to accuse or criticize; "We confronted him with the evidence"; "He was faced with all the evidence and could no longer deny his actions"; "An enormous dilemma faces us"
- represent abstractly, for example in a painting, drawing, or sculpture; "The father is portrayed as a good-looking man in this painting"
- perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello''"
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience; "She shows her dogs frequently"; "We will demo the new software in Washington"
同义词：show, demo, exhibit, demonstrate
- give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
- give, especially as an honor or reward; "bestow honors and prizes at graduation"
- hand over formally
- introduce; "This poses an interesting question"
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states at the time of speaking
- something presented as a gift; "his tie was a present from his wife"
- the period of time that is happening now; any continuous stretch of time including the moment of speech; "that is enough for the present"; "he lives in the present with no thought of tomorrow"
The present (or now) is the time that is associated with the events perceived directly and in the first time,Hegeler, E. C.