- 更多例句： 下一页
- A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold .
- Gold and silver are of a more durable nature .
- She had the sapphire set in a gold ring .
- He gives her a necklace of proof gold .
- I still go on underrating men of gold .
- a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.; "the child was as good as gold"; "she has a heart of gold"
- great wealth; "Whilst that for which all virtue now is sold, and almost every vice--almighty gold"--Ben Jonson
- coins made of gold
- a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element; occurs mainly as nuggets in rocks and alluvial deposits; does not react with most chemicals but is attacked by chlorine and aqua regia
同义词：Au, atomic number 79
Gold is a dense, soft, shiny, malleable and ductile metal. It is a chemical element with the symbol Au (aurum in Latin, meaning glow of sunrise) and atomic number 79.