3.保险单〔通称 insurance policy〕。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- You can always claim on the insurance .
- Trace element mixes serve as insurances .
- We have slashed the national insurance surcharge .
- The insurance company has settled her claim .
- Mr. porter works for a large insurance company .
- written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy"
同义词：policy, insurance policy
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- protection against future loss