- 更多例句： 下一页
- What is the speed limit on the motorway ?
- He was had up for exceeding the speed limit .
- Light sets the speed limit for nature .
- Evidence of the adverse effect is limited .
- The enemy had stretched himself to the limit .
- the greatest possible degree of something; "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior"; "to the limit of his ability"
- the boundary of a specific area
同义词：demarcation, demarcation line
- as far as something can go
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed; "there are limits on the amount you can bet"; "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity
同义词：limit point, point of accumulation
- final or latest limiting point
同义词：terminus ad quem, terminal point
- place limits on (extent or access); "restrict the use of this parking lot"; "limit the time you can spend with your friends"
同义词：restrict, restrain, trammel, bound, confine, throttle
- restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- decide upon or fix definitely; "fix the variables"; "specify the parameters"
同义词：specify, set, determine, define, fix