- With an inchoate cry she went limp .
- He limped off the playground .
- The beggar's limp was a fake .
- Their muscles became limp .
- Why are you walking with a limp ?
- not firm; "wilted lettuce"
- lacking in strength or firmness or resilience; "gave a limp handshake"; "a limp gesture as if waving away all desire to know" G.K.Chesterton; "a slack grip"
- walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
同义词：gimp, hobble, hitch
- proceed slowly or with difficulty; "the boat limped into the harbor"