- 更多例句： 下一页
- The crisis warrants special measures .
- Now i 'm coming to the concrete measures .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- It can take stringent austerity measures .
- Here are linear measures in millimeters .
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
同义词：measurement, measuring, mensuration
- a container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
- measuring instrument having a sequence of marks at regular intervals; used as a reference in making measurements
同义词：measuring stick, measuring rod
- a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the bill"
- musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats; "the orchestra omitted the last twelve bars of the song"
- (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
同义词：meter, metre, beat, cadence
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
同义词：standard, criterion, touchstone
- express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?"
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
同义词：mensurate, measure out
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
同义词：evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"