- The value of commodities often fluctuates .
- What those people valued was high wages .
- I asked him to set a value on the pictures ..
- Millikan used a value about 1% too low .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- relative darkness or lightness of a color; "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light"-Joe Hing Lowe
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed; "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group; "he has old-fashioned values"
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else; "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices"
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
同义词：time value, note value
- estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
同义词：measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise
- regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
同义词：respect, esteem, prize, prise
- fix or determine the value of; assign a value to; "value the jewelry and art work in the estate"
- hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
同义词：prize, treasure, appreciate