- a rate of: 按的比率
- at a rate of: 按的比率; 以...速度
- at a … rate: 以……速度发展
- Interest rates are running at record levels .
- Electricity and gas rates are not going up .
- I shall never get to twenty at that rate !
- It makes no difference to the count rate .
- The resulting transfer rate is 110 baud .
- the relative speed of progress or change; "he lived at a fast pace"; "he works at a great rate"; "the pace of events accelerated"
- amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis; "a 10-minute phone call at that rate would cost $5"
同义词：charge per unit
- a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure; "the literacy rate"; "the retention rate"; "the dropout rate"
- a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit; "they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour"; "the rate of change was faster than expected"
- assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
同义词：rank, range, order, grade, place
- estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
- be worthy of or have a certain rating; "This bond rates highly"
* Rate (mathematics), a specific kind of ratio, in which two measurements are related to each other