- 更多例句： 下一页
- Research progress in space mutation breeding in china
- Progress in crop mutation breeding induced by spaceflight
- A strain of glulamate production by chemical mutation breeding
- Review on wheat mutation breeding in shandong province
- Mutation breeding of new rice variety
Mutation breeding is the process of exposing seeds to chemicals or radiation in order to generate mutants with desirable traits to be bred with other cultivars. Plants created using mutagenesis are sometimes called mutagenic plants or mutagenic seeds.