- 更多例句： 下一页
- She kept me aloof by reserved gesture .
- I am sorry , that table is reserved .
- He was wary and reserved in his reaction .
- He has retreated to his former reserve .
- We accept your statement without reserve .
- the trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
- formality and propriety of manner
- armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
- a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
- (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
- give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
同义词：allow, appropriate, earmark, set aside
- obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance; "We managed to reserve a table at Maxim''s"
- hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency; "they held back their applause in anticipation"
- arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim''s"