1.线，带，绳子；〔美国〕鞋带〔又作 shoe-string， 〔英国〕称 shoe-lace〕。 (穿线、数珠等的)串线，串绳；穿在线上的东西，一串东西；一连串，一系列。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Each string is of manageable proportions .
- We decided to play out the string .
- Do not cut the string , untie the knots .
- The soldiers were stringing over the beach .
- I do not want them stringing along as well !
- stringed instruments that are played with a bow; "the strings played superlatively well"
同义词：bowed stringed instrument
- a necklace made by a stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls";
- a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening; "he pulled the drawstring and closed the bag"
同义词：drawstring, drawing string
- a lightweight cord
- a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
- (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
- a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and you''ll have a musical"
- provide with strings; "string my guitar"
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
- remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
- string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
- stretch out or arrange like a string
- move or come along
In molecular biology, STRING (Search Tool for the Retrieval of Interacting Genes/Proteins) is a biological database and web resource of known and predicted protein-protein interactions.