1.训练；培养，养成；锻炼(身体)；【园艺】使向一定方向生长，整形，整枝 (up; over)。
2.瞄准，对准(炮等) (on; upon)。
- 更多例句： 下一页
- Unions have nothing to do with skill training .
- Buck up or we will miss the train .
- She personally started a training school .
- I am training my dog to come to heel .
- He got his training with the non-skeds .
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
同义词：gearing, gear, geartrain, power train
- public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive; "express trains don''t stop at Princeton Junction"
- piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor; "the bride''s train was carried by her two young nephews"
- a series of consequences wrought by an event; "it led to a train of disasters"
- a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file; "we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
同义词：caravan, wagon train
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
- exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition; "She is training for the Olympics"
- undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession; "She is training to be a teacher"; "He trained as a legal aid"
- create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
同义词：develop, prepare, educate
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports; "He is training our Olympic team"; "She is coaching the crew"
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please don''t aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Don''t train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at one''s opponent"
同义词：aim, take, take aim, direct
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- travel by rail or train; "They railed from Rome to Venice"; "She trained to Hamburg"
- educate for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
同义词：educate, school, cultivate, civilize, civilise
- cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it; "train the vine"
- develop (children''s) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
同义词：discipline, check, condition
A train is a connected series of rail vehicles propelled along a track (or "permanent way") to transport cargo or passengers.