- 更多例句： 下一页
- Her long skirt was trailing along the floor .
- The party is trailing badly in the opinion polls .
- The storm left a trail of destruction behind .
- I have been riding these trails for 40 years .
- He slung his rifle and struck off down the trail .
- a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- evidence pointing to a possible solution; "the police are following a promising lead"; "the trail led straight to the perpetrator"
- a track or mark left by something that has passed; "there as a trail of blood"; "a tear left its trail on her cheek"
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- hang down so as to drag along the ground; "The bride''s veiled trailed along the ground"
- go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
同义词：chase, chase after, tail, tag, give chase, dog, go after, track
- to lag or linger behind; "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
同义词：drag, get behind, hang back, drop behind, drop back
- move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly; "John trailed behind his class mates"; "The Mercedes trailed behind the horse cart"
A trail (also track, byway) is a path with a rough beaten or dirt/stone surface used for travel. Trails may be for use only by walkers and in some places are the main access route to remote settlements.