音标：[ 'mi:tə ] 发音:用"metre"造句"metre"怎么读
- This room is 16 square metres in area .
- It is 1. 5 metres high and bent near the top .
- The water tower is fifty metres high .
- The length of the bridge is 200 metres .
- She set up a new world record time in the 100 metres .
- The room is four metres in breadth .
- The hall is 15 metres in length and 8 in width .
- She has put herself in for the 100 metres and the long jump .
- I am in for the 1000 metres .
- The dam is 50 metres in height .
The metre (meter in American English), symbol m, is the fundamental unit of length in the International System of Units (SI).