- Higher Education offerings include Communiversity at Queen Creek ( Rio Salado College ).
- In recent years The Bromley by Bow Centre has taken up The Communiversity concept to develop its education programme.
- Next week she'll teach a sold-out class in Kansas City at Fedora's Restaurant as part of the University of Missouri-Kansas City's Communiversity.
- Nichols taught Wicca for almost twenty years, from 1970 to 1989, in Columbia and Kansas City, Missouri, through the Communiversity and at his bookstore, " The Magick Lantern ".
- It began in Spring 1977 as a course that Warne taught at the Communiversity in San Francisco, part of the Free School Movement, and it lasted until shortly before Warne's death in 1983.
- It's difficult to find communiversity in a sentence. 用communiversity造句挺难的
- During his tenure as president of the University of Minnesota, Moos is also credited with advocacy regarding what is referred to as " communiversity ", a closer relationship among students, faculty, and the community.
- Her sustainability projects include LongGreenHouse ( 2007 2011 ), which wove the Wabanaki Longhouse, permaculture gardens, and networked collaboration in a hybrid " communiversity, " in partnership with UMaine, the Wassookeag school, and Wabanaki elders.
- The CFS created and developed many concepts including Communiversity, Arts As The Catalyst, Creative Shared Government, Neighbourhood Workers Scheme and the hugely influential planning document " The Comprehensive Plan for Action " where Art and culture were the catalyst in all aspects of regeneration.
- Known as the " Communiversity " in the Golden Triangle area, it will replace the current CMTE . The 140, 000-square-foot facility will accommodate EMCC Manufacturing Technology & Engineering Division credit and non-credit courses related to training workers for careers in advanced manufacturing.