- At the time, the communized Sigurana followed closely the PND's activities.
- The Saudi government communized Islam, through its monopoly of both religious thoughts and practice.
- He was accused of radicalism and of trying to communize American agriculture . " Against this opposition.
- Mao's next fevered move to push China into socialism was the Great Leap Forward to communize agriculture.
- His persistence in this regard contributed to the relief effort organized by communized people's republic was proclaimed.
- It's difficult to find communize in a sentence. 用communize造句挺难的
- The government, in its doctrinaire efforts to communize the commercial, market-oriented Southern economy, faced several paradoxes.
- Little is known about Roller's activity in early 1944, when the change of fortunes on the communized Romania.
- Communalism is used sometimes in quotation marks, yet elsewhere scientific products are described without them as " communized ".
- Jan Parys, Olszewski's defense minister, actively pursued efforts to de-communize the Polish Armed Forces and establish civilian ministerial control.
- They sound much like the last century's revolutionaries who thought they could democratize ( i . e . communize ) the means of production.
- And this leads to her being mistaken as a science teacher by a confused recruiter from a newly de-Communized Eastern European mini-country called Slovetzia.
- De-communizing a country as hobbled as Russia has turned out to be a far more intractable process than either Russian reformers or Western analysts ever imagined.
- First, she said, echoing some of the words of her father, " North Korea must give up its ambition to communize the south ."
- Baciu was present at the PSDR Congress of March 10, 1946, which resulted in the party's absorption into a communized " Workers'Party ".
- In Vietnam we tried to duplicate that accomplishment but failed after years of bloody fighting, when we moved out and the enemy moved from the North to communize the South.