- Rijckholt was a separate municipality until 1943, when it was merged with Gronsveld.
- The Count of Gronsveld fell in 1758 at the instigation of Willem Bentinck van Rhoon.
- In the fourth single Straight Till The End yet another singer was introduced ( Nathalie Van Gronsveld ).
- From 1828 until 1982 it was part of Sint Geertruid and of Gronsveld, whereas in the last mentioned year it completely became part of Margraten ).
- Its first and most famous count was Josse Maximilaan van Gronsveld n?van Bronckhorst who fought in the Thirty Years'War and invented the Gronsfeld cipher, a substitution cipher.
- It's difficult to find gronsveld in a sentence. 用gronsveld造句挺难的
- This village is one of the few that has been part of four municipalities at the same time and later on of two . ( Until 1828 parts of it belonged to Gronsveld, to Breust, to Rijckholt and to Valkenburg.
- R . van de Velde-Lagendijk and G . M . Vogelsang-Eastwood, " Kanten mutsen uit Nederland / Dutch Lace Caps ", Rotterdam and Gronsveld, Barjesteh, 2007 ( in Dutch and English ).