- A scopa is awarded when a team manages to sweep the table of all cards.
- Brood parasites occur in several bee families including the scopa ) and do not construct their own nests.
- The apex of the marginal cell of the wing is truncate, and the trochanteral scopa is reduced.
- The living species " Caenohalictus eberhardorum " has long hairs on the eyes and denser scopa.
- The Santuario della Madonna della Scopa is a chapel located on the border Osio Sopra shares with Osio Sotto.
- It's difficult to find scopa in a sentence. 用scopa造句挺难的
- SCOPA won their first title and Vaivase-tai won their third title, completing a three title streak.
- In the female, hairs on the pollen carrying apparatus ( scopa are black at the 6th sternal segment.
- Clearing the table on the last play of the last hand of a round does not count as a scopa.
- They try to explain trains, thermometers, traffic lights, and Scopa to da Vinci, without much success.
- Boccioleto borders the following municipalities : Balmuccia, Campertogno, Mollia, Rima San Giuseppe, Rimasco, Scopa, and Scopello.
- Guardabosone borders the following municipalities : Ailoche, Borgosesia, Caprile, Crevacuore, Postua, Scopa, Scopello, and Serravalle Sesia.
- Lofaso is currently a co-owner and the executive chef of the Los Angeles restaurants Black Market Liquor Bar and Scopa Italian Roots.
- The name is an Italian noun meaning " broom ", since taking a scopa means " to sweep " all the cards from the table.
- For example, a common variant in the Milan area combines " Scopone scientifico ", " Scopa d'Assi " and " Napola ".
- That is, if the table contains only a 2 and a 4, and player A plays a 6, player A is awarded a scopa.