- Statues of Hygieia were created by Scopas, Bryaxis and Telesphorus.
- She was represented at Elis by Scopas riding on a Thebes.
- Scopas was taken by surprise, and unable to offer any resistance.
- Scopas, 85, is still living in Queens.
- Scopas and a number of his relatives were killed.
- It's difficult to find scopas in a sentence. 用scopas造句挺难的
- The celebrated architect Scopas may have been the designer.
- Though forced to resign, Scopas was acquitted.
- Back in 1956, word got around that Scopas was in the baby-selling business.
- Scopas, now 85 and living in New York City, continues to maintain his innocence.
- Auxentius was in the hermitage atop Mount Scopas, in Bithynia, not far from Chalcedon.
- Scopas steps forward, volunteering to drive a team with Pegasus in Sagitta's place.
- Her husband, Nick Scopas, said the cause was Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare brain disorder.
- She said she learned this in a letter from Scopas left in her possession after her adoptive parents died.
- Balch also suspects the lawyer her parents used " had a direct connection to the Scopas case ."
- During the excavation of the rubble of Scopas'dining hall, Simonides was called upon to identify each guest killed.