音标：[ 'pə:sn ] 发音:
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- It was john who thrust a person aside .
- Mrs. green : he is a very nice person .
- Do n't judge a person by his success or failure .
- She is always been a politically aware person .
- A sick person often has fur on his tongue .
- They farmed the tasks out to private persons .
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- He is a cheerful, care-free person .
- The person with the most to lose is the director .
- a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
同义词：individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul,
- a human body (usually including the clothing); "a weapon was hidden on his person"
- a grammatical category used in the classification of pronouns, possessive determiners, and verb forms according to whether they indicate the speaker, the addressee, or a third party; "stop talking about yourself in the third person"
- personとは意味：person n. 人; 人格; 身体; 風采; 〔法律〕 人. 【動詞＋】 ◆adorn one's person 身を飾る ◆expose one's person in public 人前で肉体を露出する ◆favor one person over another 一方の人をえこひいきする ◆Did you find the person you were looking for? 捜して...
A person is a being, such as a human, that has certain capacities or attributes constituting personhood, which in turn is defined differently by different authors in different disciplines, and by different cultures in different times and places.
juridical person 中文, artificial person 中文, first person 中文, legal person 中文, juridic person 中文, fictitious person 中文, second person 中文, congress person 中文, third person 中文, perso elhandlingacase 中文, perso ubjecttoenforcement 中文, persoglia 中文, persoiu 中文, persolio 中文, person --- personal 中文, person accountable for an estate duty 中文, person acquiring the property 中文, person active military service 中文,