音标：[ pɔ:, pɔə ] 发音:用"pore"造句"pore"怎么读"pore"的同义詞
- Sweat exudes through the pores in the skin .
- Spermathecal pores are usually intersegmental .
- Spermathecae and their pores are not always paired .
- Sweat exudes through the pores .
- Usually earthworms have two or more pairs of spermathecal pores .
- Just above the water table, the pores are practically saturated .
- The duke of croydon pored over an opened esso road map .
- Gums and mucilages can reduce the size of some of the soil pores .
- The envelope thus formed is not continuous but contains pores .
- There are usually no dorsal pores in the first few intersegmental grooves .
- any small opening in the skin or outer surface of an animal
- a minute epidermal pore in a leaf or stem through which gases and water vapor can pass
- any tiny hole admitting passage of a liquid (fluid or gas)
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
同义词：concentrate, focus, center, centre, rivet,