音标：[ pʌls ] 发音:用"pulse"造句"pulse"怎么读"pulse"的同义词"pulse" meaning
- A current pulse is sent through the coil .
- The sky overhead throbbed and pulsed with light .
- He followed her upstairs with a jumping pulse .
- Doctor hviesten says his pulse is elevated .
- His heart began to pulse faster .
- His pulse was at a hundred .
- The rhythm of the dynamos is the pulse of nightmare .
- A string of electrical pulses is often shown as this .
- The movement occurs on the trailing edge of the pulse .
- The pulse is almost imperceptible .
- the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart; "he could feel the beat of her heart"
同义词：pulsation, heartbeat, beat,
- (electronics) a sharp transient wave in the normal electrical state (or a series of such transients); "the pulsations seemed to be coming from a star"
同义词：pulsation, pulsing, impulse,
- edible seeds of various pod-bearing plants (peas or beans or lentils etc.)
- the rate at which the heart beats; usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation of a person''s health
同义词：pulse rate, heart rate,
- produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses; "pulse waves"; "a transmitter pulsed by an electronic tube"
- expand and contract rhythmically; beat rhythmically; "The baby''s heart was pulsating again after the surgeon massaged it"
- drive by or as if by pulsation; "A soft breeze pulsed the air"
- pulseとは意味：１pulse n. 脈, 脈拍; 振動; 躍動; 意向, 気分; 〔電気〕 パルス. 【動詞＋】 ◆Fear was beating a pulse in my throat. 恐怖心のため私の喉元で(心臓の)鼓動がドキドキしていた ◆check sb's pulse 人の脈を調べる ◆count sb's pulse 人の脈を数える ◆Even mild excitement may eleva...
In medicine, one's pulse represents the tactile arterial palpation of the heartbeat by trained fingertips. The pulse may be palpated in any place that allows an artery to be compressed against a bone, such as at the neck (carotid artery), at the wrist (radial artery), behind the knee (popliteal artery), on the inside of the elbow (brachial artery), and near the ankle joint (posterior tibial artery).