- Mr. jones is busy nursing his constituency and calculating how he can be reelected .
- Committee to reelect herbert hoover . eastside athletic club
- Some listed companies put in their charters a limit on the numbers of directors reelected
- Mr john is busy nursing his constituency and calculating how he can be reelected
- French incumbent president chirac reelected for another term in office in a landslide victory on may 5
- 1940 franklin d . rooseveit was reelected president of the united states . henry a . wallace was elected vice president
- The president asked her to come back in 2005 after he was reelected for second term , to serve as in her current position
- The president asked her to come back in 2005 , after he was reelected for second term , to serve in her current position
- In the council held in july 26 th , professor pu han was reelected as the associate director , and presided the academic report meeting that afternoon
- The articles of limiting the numbers of directors reelected in charter , which illegally limit shareholder ' s rights to nominate and remove directors , are not staggered boards
- 更多例句： 1 2
- elect again
- reelectとは意味：reelect v. 再選する, 改選する. 【副詞１】 ◆He was easily reelected. 楽々と再選を果たした. 【＋前置詞】 ◆He was reelected as president. 大統領に再選された ◆He was reelected by a huge margin. 大差をつけて再選された ◆He was reelected in a landslide. 地す...