音标：[ skrætʃ ] 发音:
过去式: scratched 过去分词: scratched 名词复数: scratches 现在分词: scratching
- He scratched the stump of his wrist nervously .
- Her name had been scratched out of the list .
- The dog scratched up a bone in the garden .
- How did you come by that scratch on your cheek ?
- He reached down and scratched his ankle again .
- Drouet felt a scratch in his throat .
- Huck began to dig and scratch .
- They started from scratch and learned as they went .
- He scratched his mosquito bites .
- He has scratched his hand on a nail .
- an indication of damage
同义词：scrape, scar, mark,
- (golf) a handicap of zero strokes; "a golfer who plays at scratch should be able to achieve par on a course"
- poor handwriting
同义词：scribble, scrawl, cacography,
- a harsh noise made by scraping; "the scrape of violin bows distracted her"
同义词：scrape, scraping, scratching,
- dry mash for poultry
- a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
同义词：start, starting line, scratch line,
- a competitor who has withdrawn from competition
- informal terms for money
同义词：boodle, bread, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum,
- a depression scratched or carved into a surface
同义词：incision, prick, slit, dent,
- an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
同义词：abrasion, scrape, excoriation,
- cause friction; "my sweater scratches"
同义词：rub, fray, fret, chafe,
- cut the surface of; wear away the surface of
同义词：scrape, scratch up,
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface; "engrave a pen"; "engraved the trophy cupt with the winner''s"; "the lovers scratched their names into the bark of the tree"
同义词：engrave, grave, inscribe,
- gather (money or other resources) together over time; "She had scraped together enough money for college"; "they scratched a meager living"
同义词：scrape, scrape up, come up,
- remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line; "Please strike this remark from the record"; "scratch that remark"
同义词：strike, expunge, excise,
- scrape or rub as if to relieve itching; "Don''t scratch your insect bites!"
- postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled; "Call off the engagement"; "cancel the dinner party"; "we had to scrub our vacation plans"; "scratch that meeting--the chair is ill"
同义词：cancel, call off, scrub,
- scratchとは意味：１scratch n. ひっかくこと; こする音; ひっかき傷; 走り書き. 【動詞＋】 ◆disinfect a scratch ひっかき傷を消毒する ◆get a scratch ひっかき傷を受ける ◆The cat gave me a scratch on the arm. 猫に腕をひっかかれた ◆It made small scratches on my arm. それで腕に小さなひっかき...
scratch hardness 中文, scratch brush 中文, scratch man 中文, scratch paper 中文, scratch hit 中文, scratch line 中文, old scratch 中文, scratch board 中文, scratch card 中文, scrasteel 中文, scrasteel pre 中文, scrasteel press 中文, scratankage 中文, scratcb sound 中文, scratch a file 中文, scratch a match 中文, scratch about 中文, scratch about for 中文,
“现在几点了”不是 “What time is it now”！ 一定要记住了！
这些城市拼了！为了留住大学生 送户口送房子还送钱 （双语）