音标：[ 'kæbidʒ ] 发音:
- A rabbit lopped among cabbages .
- May i trouble you for a little cabbage ?
- We can also pickle red cabbage .
- Strain off the water from the cabbage when it is cooked .
- The cabbage has been overcooked .
- It grows like a cabbage .
- More of the land is planted to cabbages than to tomatoes .
- A crop of tomatoes enriches the soil and makes it suitable for growing cabbage .
- Did you also get ground pork , cabbage , garlic and pepper for the filling ?
- We shall have frost tonight , do n't forget to cover up the cabbages with the mat .
- any of various types of cabbage
- any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
同义词：cultivated cabbage, Brassica oleracea,
- informal terms for money
同义词：boodle, bread, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum,
- make off with belongings of others
同义词：pilfer, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, sneak, filch, nobble, lift,
- cabbageとは意味：cabbage n. キャベツ. 【動詞＋】 ◆boil cabbage キャベツをゆでる ◆grow cabbage(s) キャベツを育てる ◆It's time to harvest the cabbage(s). キャベツの収穫時期だ ◆pickle cabbage キャベツをピクルスにする ◆plant cabbage(s) キャベツを植えつける ◆shred cabbage キャベツを刻...
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea or variants) is a leafy green biennial, grown as an annual vegetable for its dense-leaved heads. Closely related to other cole crops such as broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts, it descends from B.