音标：[ si:m ] 发音:
过去式: seamed 过去分词: seamed 名词复数: seams 现在分词: seaming
- Coal seams intermixed with iron ore .
- I have eaten so much i am bursting at the seams .
- His coat had split at the seams .
- His face pouched and seamed .
- The shoe has split at the seams .
- Seams in the anorthosite series are only intermittently exposed .
- The seam has split [burst] .
- During recent years the seam cut has once again come into use .
- The main chromitite seam and the merensky reef do not outcrop well .
- She hunted about everywhere, ballyragging jack by side and by seam .
- joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
同义词：wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, line,
- put together with a seam; "seam a dress"