They were generally supposed to be old friends and confederates of wilson, whose minds were of course highly excited against porteous . 说不定他们是威尔逊的老朋友和同伙,对波蒂厄斯当然是怀恨在心的。
She still nursed a grudge against her old enemy 她对自己的宿仇仍然怀恨在心。
He has harbored a dislike for me for five years 五年来他一直对我怀恨在心。
You don ' t hold a grudge , doya ? all she said that night - 你没有怀恨在心吧,她那天晚上说的
I decided spitefully , i suppose that 我那时认定- -我想我大约是怀恨在心。
He felt no animosity towards his critics 他对批评他的人并不怀恨在心
You don ' t hold a grudge , doya ? all she said that night - - 你没有怀恨在心吧,她那天晚上说的?
Who might have a grudge or something against you - 对你们怀恨在心或者反对你们的一些事情-
Free your heart from hatred - forgive 一、不要怀恨在心-宽恕。
He bears me grudges , because i broke the egg in his pocket 他对我怀恨在心,因为我打破了他的计划。