The immediate target of digger's raillery was his communication officer, a lean moroselooking southerner . 迪格直接的逗趣对象,是他的通讯军官,一个身子干瘦、愁眉苦脸的南方人。
While the sun shines above our heads, everything is bright and happy, we are sitting sadly down, and losing time . 太阳照在我们头上,到处都是光明和幸福,我们却愁眉苦脸地坐下来消耗时间。
The swiss diplomat entered briskly, a decent, sad little man, with a red tuft of chin beard . 这位瑞士外交官精神抖擞地走进门来,他是个正派人,小个子,愁眉苦脸的,长着一簇红色的山羊胡子。
I began to keep away from home as much as possible, preferring the simplicity of the streets to the worried, empty talk at home . 我只好尽量躲出去,与其在家听愁眉苦脸的空谈,真不如上街图个清净。
His father was gentler, older than he had ever seen him, his pain had returned on him. he was absent and sorrowful . 他父亲比以前慈祥,也比以前显得老。老人家的病痛又发作了,常常心不在焉,愁眉苦脸。
Yes , calm your face . show no lines , you know 对,别那么紧张。不要愁眉苦脸的。
Don ' t you see our fucking frowning serious faces 你没看见我们一张张愁眉苦脸吗
Why are you looking ( do you look ) so sad 为什么你看起来这么愁眉苦脸的样子呢?
Jimmy henry made a grimace and lifted his left foot 吉米亨利愁眉苦脸地抬起左脚。
I hate when comrade kim frowns when it rains 我讨厌每次下雨的时候金同志就愁眉苦脸