Celia, i'm going to make a suggestion, and please don't think this presumptuous since it concerns your own company . 西莉亚,我要提个建议,因为涉及到你们公司,请不要认为这是冒昧。
The consort would soon perceive that it was in a matter essential to his majesty's interest, that he had the boldness to give her this trouble . 王后陛下不久当可察觉,今日之事,对国王陛下至关重要,因此才冒昧打扰夫人。
Please don ' t be angry about my foolish behavior 对于我冒昧的行为,请不要生气。
I know this is a ridiculous question before i ask it , 恕我冒昧的问个蠢问题. .
Pardon me for taking the liberty of send samples to you 请原谅我冒昧地寄样品给您
May i make bold to borrow a half - crown from you 我可以冒昧地向你借半克郎硬币吗?
Please forgive me that i sent the sample to you 请原谅我冒昧地寄样品给您
Please let me know if there is anything in particular 恕我冒昧,请问哪一件
I ' m sorry . i just drop by your house . like this 对不起冒昧造访.真不好意思
Only not late , count , if i may venture to beg “伯爵,只不过请您莫迟到,我冒昧请求。