音标：[ si'kwestə ] 发音:用"sequester"造句"sequester"怎么读"sequester"的同义詞
- Massive amounts of extracellular fluid may be sequestered in the area of peritoneal injury .
- It was a sequestered place, enclosed and embraced in a single, winding valley .
- Normally the lysosomes may be protecting the cell from the deleterious effects of such metal ions, by sequestering them .
- The sequestered and broken character of the ground rendered it a fit theatre for duels and rencontres among the fiery youth of the period .
- The retired film star sequestered herself from the world
- Can the salary of half that sequestered month give me settle
- She knew the sequestered spots where the hens laid their eggs
- Preparation and application of alkali - resistant sequestering dispersant
- The potential to sequester atmospheric carbon through forest ecosystems in china
- Effect of choroid plexus on sequestering cadmium and its pathomorphological change
- set apart from others; "The dentist sequesters the tooth he is working on"
同义词：sequestrate, keep apart, set apart, isolate,
- keep away from others; "He sequestered himself in his study to write a book"
同义词：seclude, sequestrate, withdraw,
- undergo sequestration by forming a stable compound with an ion; "The cations were sequestered"
- take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
同义词：impound, attach, confiscate, seize,
- requisition forcibly, as of enemy property; "the estate was sequestered"
- sequesterとは意味：sequester v. 隠退させる, 隔離させる. 【＋前置詞】 ◆He had been sequestered in a camp in the jungle. ジャングルの中の収容所に隔離されていたのだ. 【＋-self】 ◆He sequestered himself deep in the country. 草深いいなかに引きこもった sequester oneself in one...