音标：[ jɑ:d ] 发音:用"yard"造句"yard"怎么读"yard"的同义詞
- Arch ran around the house to the front yard .
- His house is a few yards behind the church .
- Water began to trickle into his yard .
- The soldiers were at drill in the barrack yard .
- I 've come three miles if i 've come a yard .
- A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards .
- He shot a goal from twenty yards out .
- The van bumped and heaved out of the yard .
- The ship touched ground a few yards from the shore .
- She holed out from forty yards .
- an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
- a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- the enclosed land around a house or other building; "it was a small house with almost no yard"
- an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
同义词：railway yard, railyard,
- a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings); "they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"
- a tract of land where logs are accumulated
- a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
同义词：thousand, one thousand, 1000, M, K, chiliad, G, grand, thou,
- yardとは意味：１yard n. ヤード, ヤール 《＝3 フィート, 0.9144 メートル》; 〔海事〕 桁(けた), 帆桁. 【動詞＋】 ◆measure off a yard of silk 絹を 1 ヤール切り取る ◆run the hundred yards 100 ヤードレースを走る. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆a cloth yard 布ヤール 《現在は yard と同じ 3 feet》 ◆burie...